Making and installing wooden structures, fittings and furniture.
Advanced Carpentry and Joinery
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- how to use equipment safely and effectively
- leadership skills
- working out the best way to do a job and giving clear instructions to colleagues
- selecting the right materials for a job
- understanding technical drawings and specifications
- successful apprentices will achieve a level 3 NVQ diploma in either site carpentry or architectural joinery
- apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
Apprentices will be eligible to join the Construction Skills Certification Scheme once they have completed their apprenticeship.
|R G Carter Technical Services Ltd||01603 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|City and Guilds||0207 294 3201||Jamie.Holland@cityandguilds.com|
|NOCN||0300 9999 email@example.com|
|Lead Edge Ltd||0121 552 7190/ 07775 772 firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.