Assembling, installing and repairing ductwork made from a wide range of materials
Building Services Engineering Ductwork Installer
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- preparing work areas in new and existing sites to install ductwork components
- working effectively with colleagues, other tradespeople, clients, suppliers and the public
- installing ductwork systems
- solving problems within their scope of responsibility
- understanding relevant regulations and legislation
English and maths.
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve an English and maths qualification:
- at level 1 (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- and study towards and take the assessments for level 2 (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.