Making and installing manufactured components.
Construction Assembly and Installation Operative
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to meet deadlines
- how to use, store and maintain relevant tools
- different methods of installation and removal of components
- legislation and industry principles of environment, health, safety and welfare
English and maths
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve an English and maths qualification:
- at level 1 (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- and study towards and take the assessments for level 2 (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
Apprentices will also be required to take the following before their end-point assessment:
- slinger and signaller CPCS A40
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.