Providing facilities services support to customers, staff and facilities management departments.
Facilities Services Operative
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- health and safety including manual handling and food safety
- hard facilities management (maintenance) and soft facilities management (support) and the differences between these
- how to carry out a conditions survey
- energy usage and the efficiency of heating and lighting systems
- the roles of experts such as contractors, engineers and surveyors
- risk assessment
- emergency and evacuation procedures
- customer service, customer feedback and complaints procedures
Apprentices must have achieved the following before taking their end-point assessment:
- level 2 English and maths (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- BIFM level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Principles
Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (associate)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.