Installing a wide range of replacement and new build fenestration (window) products in a property or structure.
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- different types of window products and their purpose, safety and security rating
- energy ratings and building regulations
- types of materials used such as aluminium, steel, timber and PVC
- types of fittings and fastenings such as handles, hinges and locks
- weatherproofing and drainage systems
- health and safety
English and maths
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve an English and maths qualification:
at level 1 (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
and study towards and take the assessments for level 2 (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.