Managing trees, plants and the environment in forests and woodland.
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- identifying trees and plants
- controlling pests and diseases
- understanding the timber industry
- principles of plant growth and development
- how to use equipment correctly
- apprentices must take level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before doing their end-point assessment
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.