Repairing damaged roads.
Highways Maintenance Skilled Operative
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- to repair potholes, pavements and kerbs
- to read, interpret and work to drawings
- to use underground utility service locators
- to operate powered tools or pedestrian plant, machinery or equipment
- to prepare, set up and work with temporary traffic management systems
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.