Providing administrative support to the housing/property team in estate agent offices.
Housing / property management assistant
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- legislation and regulation in the property management sector
- the organisation’s business plan, policies, organisation values and range of services it offers
- customer service, including how to respond to vulnerable customers
- quality standards
- administrative skills
- collecting and sharing information
- decision -making and time management skills
- using IT equipment and software
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must:
- achieve level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades D to G)
- take the test for level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
At the end of the apprenticeship, apprentices will be able to join the: Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at member level Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) at associate grade or member grade Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) at foundation level or associate level
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.