Installing, repairing and maintaining various elements of the internal structure of a building.
Interior Systems Installer
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- general principles of building design and regulation
- different methods to install dry lining systems
- purpose and importance of risk assessments and method statements
- how to calculate quantity, length, area and wastage using BIM, digital working and Computer
Aided Drawing (CAD)
- how to identify suitable materials, components, equipment and resources
- industry standards
Apprentices without level 1 English and maths on entry will need to achieve this level prior to
taking the end-point assessment (GCSE grades 1 to 3 or D to G).
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.