Working with landscape professionals to design, plan and manage space in natural and built environments.
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- principles of landscape design and management
- computer-aided design technologies
- construction methods and hard landscape materials
- plant identification and maintenance
- landscape, planning and environmental legislation
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths on entry will need to achieve this level before taking the end-point assessment (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C).
Landscape Institution – Technician
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.