Helping install deep foundations to support large buildings and structures
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- operation of equipment such as concrete pumps, generators and compressors
- driving, boring and forming piles in the ground for firm building support
- maintenance of machinery and equipment
- environmentally responsible practices
- health and safety procedures for site work
Apprentices must have achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G) before taking their end-point assessment. They must also have taken level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.