Preparing walls and ceilings for decoration and finishing.
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- plastering requirements in accordance with Building Regulations
- appropriate use of power and hand tools
- selecting appropriate plastering materials
- one and two coat plastering systems
- disposal of waste appropriately according to the appropriate code of practice
- health and safety at work
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve an English and maths qualification:
- at level 1 (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- and study towards and take the assessments for level 2 qualifications (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.