Installing a range of roofing materials and products.
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- repair and maintenance of roofs
- how to calculate quantity, length, area and wastage of resources
- principles of insulation and effects on heat loss in roofs
- principles of condensation
- basic drawings and how to calculate material quantities
English and maths.
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve an English and maths qualification:
- at level 1 (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- and study towards and take the assessments for level 2 (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.