Constructing, maintaining and repairing water network infrastructure for domestic, commercial and industrial users.
Water Network Operative
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- health and safety practice, risk assessments and safe systems of work
- environmental requirements
- principles and processes that underpin the location of utility network assets
- excavation techniques
- industry structure and regulatory requirements
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 1 English and maths (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- studied for and taken the assessments for level 2 English and maths (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
Street Works Register
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.