Producing wood products for the construction and furniture industries.
Wood Product Manufacturing Operative
Summary of this apprenticeship standard
Current funding band
Insert a postcode to find a training provider for this apprenticeship
What apprentices will learn
- operating a range of machinery, tools and equipment
- identify defects with materials and machinery
- preparing wood components
- post manufacture and assembly product defects
- using different materials to manufacture wood products and components
- health and safety at work
English and maths
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve an English and maths qualification:
- at level 1 (GCSE grades 3 to 2 or D to E)
- and study towards and take the assessments for level 2 (GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.
Contact our support team for more information
We have a dedicated support team ready to help you with any queries. Feel free to contact us today.